miércoles, 2 de abril de 2025

English Does Work Social FORUM

SOCIAL FORUM

 

¡Hola a todos y bienvenidos! En este espacio tenemos la oportunidad de presentarnos EN INGLÉS. Compartan detalles como su edad, dónde viven, su profesión y sus pasiones.

Hello everyone! I am Jorge, your course instructor. I am 43 years old and I live in Medellín. I like to read and watch movies. I hope everyone succeeds in this course. I love English and languages in general. I am here to guide and support you!

Contact: 3217511775

¡Este foro es el primer paso para aprender juntos y conectar con sus compañeros!

Social Icon

36 comentarios :

  1. Hello everyone, I am is eric garzon , I am a high school student. I am 16 years old and I live in Bogota.I like playing soccer and doing sports. My favorite color is red, and I like things that are that color, but it has to be a strong red. I like watermelon, I enjoy traveling to a town called Pacho in Cundinamarca, and I really like drawing,¡See you soon!.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Eric, it's great to have you join us! As a high school student, learning English will be very beneficial for your studies and future opportunities. Your interests in sports and drawing are fantastic ways to connect with others who speak English. Feel free to ask any questions you may have! 🏞️

      Eliminar
  2. Hello everyone, i am Viviana Borrego and i am 36 year.
    I live to Tocancipa-Cundinamarca. I like to walk and listen to músic.
    My WhatsApp númber is 3153654749

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🚶‍♀️ Hello Viviana, it's wonderful to have you join us! Your interest in learning English is a fantastic step, and it will surely enrich your daily life, from enjoying music to connecting with others. Remember, many free online tools can help you practice, and always feel comfortable asking for clarification when you need it. We're here to support you!

      Eliminar
  3. Good afternoon, My name is Patricia Molina. I am 41 years old, and live in Bogotá. I am speech therapist. My favorite color is blue, and I love to travel

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🔵Hello Patricia, it's a pleasure to have you here! As a speech therapist, your command of English will be invaluable, enhancing your professional capabilities and opening up new opportunities, especially with your love for travel. Remember to use free online tools for practice, and always feel free to ask for clarification when needed. We're excited to support your journey!

      Eliminar
  4. Hi everyone, I am Kevin Naranjo piedrahita. I am 21 years old and i live in Armenia Quindio , i like to play soccer,the moment I'm working as a waiter
    My whatsapp Number is 3104143939

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Kevin, welcome to our course, it is great to see you here. I see you shared your number, this is a public place, but I guess there is no issue.

      Eliminar
  5. Good everyone
    My name is Dora Tepud Lopez, I am thirty-seven years old, I live in Candelaria Valle. I am an Operational Assistant at a company. My favorite colors are black and white. I love dressing in white, and I am fascinated by wearing black in my blouses and pants. I love the color white because it reflects a lot of peace and tranquility in me.
    See you tomorrow, colleagues. Have an excellent night and rest well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Dora.
      It is a pleasure to meet you, it is true that the color black and white reflects tranqulity, but especially for me it reflects purity, Thank you for telling us this detail, have a nice night.
      ATT: Sara.

      Eliminar
  6. Hi everyone, My full Name ist Maria Jose Ramírez Patiño, I was born in Bogotá, Colombia, I currently live in Madrid, Cundinamarca whit my baby cat Malak, I enjoy read and listen music, and of course travel, I hope learn more about this language because I want perfection my way to talk, listen, and have a good conversation in English.❤️ Thanks for your attention.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🐱 Hello, Maria Jose! Nice to meet you. Your English is very good and clear.

      Quick tip: In English, we say "I currently live in Madrid, Cundinamarca with my baby cat" and "I enjoy reading and listening to music." If you want to improve, you can say "I want to perfect my way of speaking." 📚 Your vocabulary word is perfection (the state of being complete and correct in every detail). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together.🎵

      Eliminar
  7. My name is Leiny Yazmin Rincón Penagos, I am 33 years old, and I am a mathematics teacher. Besides my passion for teaching and numbers, I love expressing my creativity through weaving, especially crochet and macrame. Right now, I am enjoying a very special and meaningful chapter in my life, dedicating my time and love to caring for my daughter.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 📐 Hello, Leiny! Nice to meet you. Your English is very good and clear. It is wonderful that you are enjoying this beautiful time with your daughter!

      Quick tip: Remember to use the verb live instead of love when talking about your home: "I live in Pijao, Quindío."

      Your vocabulary word is creativity (the use of imagination or original ideas to create something). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together.🧶

      Eliminar
  8. Good afternon, my name Is Sandra Rios , I am 47 years old, I am public Administrador, I work in Hábitat group

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 📊Hello, Sandra! Nice to meet you. Your English is very good and clear.

      Quick tip: In English, we use "an" before words starting with a vowel sound. You can say "I am a public administrator" (written with lowercase letters) and spell "afternoon" with double 'o'.

      Your vocabulary word is administrator (a person responsible for running a business, organization, or office). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together. 🏢

      Eliminar
  9. Hello everyone
    My name is Daniela Gamero.l'm 30 years old and I love in Fundación, Magdalena. My profession is administrative assistance and My goal is to finish My degree in público administration.
    I love horses and I also enjoy going for walks.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Daniela! Nice to meet you. Quick tip: Remember to use the word "live" instead of "love" when talking about your home: "I live in Fundación." Also, we write "public administration" without an accent mark.

      Your vocabulary word is assistance (the action of helping or supporting someone). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together.

      Eliminar
  10. Hello everyone! I am Marina, I am 43 years old and I live in Santa Marta. I am Sport Proffesional and I teach taekwondo. I like to read, listen to music, watch movies and go to the beach. I want to learn speak English and Corean.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🥋 Hello, Marina! Nice to meet you. It is great that you teach taekwondo! In English, we spell it "Korean" with a "K." Also, you can say "I am a sports professional" and "I want to learn to speak English." Your vocabulary word is professional (a person engaged or qualified in a profession). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together.🏖️

      Eliminar
  11. Hello dear mates

    I’m Andrea, I’m 46 years old, I’m from Bogotá, Colombia, where I live currently



    I’m Spanish and literature teacher, I work in a primary school.

    I´m responsible, honest and organized person, I hate lies and dishonest people, I love work with children.

    In my free time I like to ride bike, read and watch movies.

    I live with my two sons.

    Thanks
    Andrea Q

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 📚 Hello, Andrea! It is wonderful that you are a Spanish and literature teacher!🚴‍♀️ Quick tip: In English, we use "a" before consonant sounds when describing ourselves. You can say "I'm a Spanish and literature teacher" and "I'm a responsible, honest, and organized person." Your vocabulary word is literature (written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit). Welcome to Level 5!

      Eliminar
  12. Hi everyone, I'm Danna Lizeth and I'm 26 years old.
    I live in Bogotá. I like playing soccer, going to the gym, and listening to music.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🎵 Hello, Danna! Nice to meet you. Your English is excellent and very well written.

      Quick tip: Your grammar and structure are already perfect. Great job!

      Your vocabulary word is active (doing a lot of practical activities, especially sports). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together. 🇨🇴

      Eliminar
  13. Hello everyone! I am Eve. I am 38 years old and I live in Barranquilla. I like to read and watch T.V..
    I love to read and share with friends, I am a nurse and I work in a clinic.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Eve! Thank you for the wonderful work you do as a nurse! In English, when we want to say we spend time with people we care about, we usually say "spend time with friends" instead of "share with friends." Your vocabulary word is clinic (a place where people go to receive medical

      Eliminar
  14. Hello guys and teacher. I'm Daniela Gil, I'm 21 years old, I'm from Bogotá but currently I live in Villavicencio -Meta. I'm a psychology student, I work as an advisor in a crystal shop, but only during my university vacations. I wanna learn English and Japanese and expanding my knowledge :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Quick tip: Use "want to" instead of "wanna" in class. Also, you can say: "I want to learn English and Japanese and expand my knowledge."

      Your vocabulary word is crystal (a beautiful, clear stone). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together. 🇯🇵

      Eliminar
  15. My name is Maria Camila Herran; I am 29 years old and a teacher currently completing my degree. My interests include learning, traveling, watching series, and spending time with family, among other things.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 📚Hello, Maria Camila! Nice to meet you. Your English is excellent and very well written. It is wonderful that you are a teacher!

      Quick tip: Your grammar and structure are already perfect. Great job!

      Your vocabulary word is degree (a course of study at a college or university, or the qualification given to a student who has completed this). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together. ✈️

      Eliminar
  16. Hi everyone, mi name is Yudi Alexandra Obando. I am twentyseven years old. I live in Bogota. I currently work at a bank. I like to listening to music and playing soccer. In my free time I love watching series with my husband. I hope to learn a lot with this course.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🏦Hello, Yudi! Nice to meet you. ⚽ In English, we write it as "my name is" (with a 'y') and "twenty-seven" (with a hyphen). Also, after "like to," we use the base verb: "I like to listen to music." Your vocabulary word is currently (at the present time; now). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together.

      Eliminar
  17. Good evening. My name is Andrea Guerrero. I am a preschool teacher, and I am currently finishing my Bachelor's degree in Literature and Spanish Language. I truly enjoy working with boys and girls. On Sundays, I go to church with my family. I am also blessed to still have my mother, who is 86 years old. I am very grateful to God for all His blessings.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Andrea! Nice to meet you. Your English is very good. You are a preschool teacher. That is great!
      Your grammar is perfect. Good job!
      Your new word is 'grateful'. It means 'thankful'. Welcome to Level 5! Let's work together. 📚 👶 ⛪

      Eliminar
  18. Hi eveyone,
    My name is Isabel Sofía Alvarez Zapata, i am 26 year old, i am from Pereira a beautiful city of Colombia
    I studied science of sport and recreation and i am coach of diving in my city i love my profession and i like me learn somethig new about. i love hiking and enjoy whit my family.
    I hope learn a lot with this course and communicate with most people that speak english, goodbye.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. 🏊‍♀️Hello, Isabel Sofía! Nice to meet you. Your English is very good and clear. It is wonderful that you are a diving coach!

      Quick tip: Always capitalize the pronoun "I" (e.g., "I am 26 years old"). Remember to add 's' to "years old", say "enjoy time with my family", and use "I hope to learn". 🥾Your vocabulary word is profession (a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification). Welcome to Level 5! Let's reach your goals together. 🤿

      Eliminar